The ancient Hebrew letter "Tav" is a Biblical spiritual symbol that represents Yahweh's (God's proper name) restoration of all His creation. The "cross" of Yeshua (proper name of Jesus) the Messiah, is a Tav that symbolizes to ALL creation the new beginning that is given to us through Yeshua; which is to be one with the Almighty God.
Our Ancient Hebrew "Tav" pendant necklace is carved from solid Purple-Heart hardwood. It includes a braided leather cord with a stainless steel lobster clasp and tin storage case.
- Carved from solid Purple-Heart hardwood.
- Braided leather cord and stainless steel lobster clasp.
- Choose from 5 necklace sizes 18", 22", 24", 26" or 28"
- Comes in a tin storage case.
- Pendant Size: 1.75" x 1.25" x 0.25"
- We make all of our products here in the USA.
- NOTE: Our pendants are made from real wood and might become damaged if submerged in water.