Our Childrens Prayer Plaque Cross features the Aaronic Blessing from Numbers 6:24-26; The LORD (Yahweh) blesses me and keeps me. His face shines upon me and gives me favor. The LORD (Yahweh) looks upon me and gives me His peace.
A blessing can be defined as a special treatment, mercy or benefit. The Aaronic Blessing was a direct instruction from God (Yahweh) to Aaron the high priest to speak over the people of Israel. When spoken out loud it invokes the promises that God gave to His people. Because you are in Christ these promises apply to you!
Speaking Bible verses and prayers out loud declares your faith to God and shows Him that you believe in His word and are expecting Him to respond. Reading it is good but when you speak His word out loud over your situation you are putting your faith to work.
- Choose from 3 different colors; blue, teal or pink
- 4.625" x 6.25" Inch wooden cross plaque.
- Sized to sit on top of a dresser or nightstand. Can also be hung on the wall.
- Features the Aaronic Blessing from Numbers 6:24-26
- We make all of our products here in the USA.