"YHWH", most commonly pronounced as Yahweh, is The Almighty God's actual name and It means "He will be". Throughout Scripture our God (Yahweh) was referred to by different names to describe different characteristics of His personality. Yahweh Nissi means "Yahweh is my banner". To speak out loud and to call upon Yahweh Nissi is like displaying a banner or a flag in front of you. It is a warning to your spiritual enemies to clear out, the army of God is coming.
On the backside of this pendant is a special prayer; "Yahweh is my banner, my supernatural strength. He prepares me before the way." This prayer is a declaration that God is the powerful force that is in you, and that He is constantly preparing you for what is to come.
Speaking Bible verses and prayers out loud declares your faith to God and shows Him that you believe in His word and are expecting Him to respond. Reading it is good but when you speak His word out loud over your situation you are putting your faith to work.
- Crafted from Solid Mahogany Wood with our Saber Blue Resin in a way that makes every pendant unique.
- "YHWH Nissi" laser engraved.
- Brown braided leather cord with stainless steel lobster clasp.
- Pendant Size: 1.625" x 1.0"
- Unisex design looks great on men & women.
- Choose from 6 necklace sizes: 18", 20", 22", 24", 26"or 28"
- Comes in a tin storage case.
- To clean, use a soft bristle tooth brush that has been dampened with water and gently brush.
- We make all of our products here in the USA.
- NOTE: Our pendants are made from real wood and might become damaged if submerged in water.
NOTE: Because of the natural process in which these pendants are made, the pictures are only a general representation of how they look. Your pendant will be similar but not exactly the same as the pictures shown.
Their is a force of protection that I feel when I wear this Pendant. It is a feeling of the pathway before me is being cleared. When I am in an environment that is known to be hostile I repeat to myself Yahweh Nissi and the feeling of peace and protection comes over me.